Comments Off on

Booking.com review 9.2
Sep 2016

Very professional owner.
It was a great experience. The area is recommended for families, it is very quiet. We were there exactly when the fire broke out on the island. There was no electric power in the area because the high-voltage cables were burned. The owner came in the first night to see what we were doing, to bring us water and a few candles, stayed all night, in case the fire reached his villas, he would take us to another safe location. He always kept us informed of the fire stage. He assured us that he would do everything for our safety. It was the first and last time when we “bothered”, we just talked by phone or with the lady who deals with cleanliness. I like to share with other people the location.


Designed and Developed by Lioncode Web & Mobile Solutions